Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 2429 times)

Carl10r

Hello everyone
« on: August 03, 2010, 14:03:50 PM »
Hi,

Bit of a newborn electronics nut (about 3 or 4months)  Learned quite a bit but still know nothing.. lol. Found this site a few days ago and it seems to have everything I need in one place, with clear instructions and theory behind the projects.  I don't see myself designing projects any time soon, but enjoy building ready made ones for now and trying to understand out how they work.

Thanks

Carl

kam

• Administrator
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 18:50:22 PM »
Hi Carl,

i am happy to know that you like the site. Hope you enjoy it as much as you can, and i am looking forward to see your projects that you make!

Littlejenny

Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 05:53:04 AM »
hi carl , i also started to learn about electronics nut 2 months ago, where 're u come from, i really want to meet up with some other newbie, we can learn more together :D I'm Jenny, from singapore