Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: modifiy the schemtic circuit help plz  (Read 2748 times)

mail866

modifiy the schemtic circuit help plz
« on: October 08, 2010, 19:40:09 PM »
i want to modify this circuit to fuction for the fridge so it should work like a digital theromoter swtich connected to fridge compressor so it that will monitor a refrigerated room. it should effectively turn off the compressor of the fridge when the temperature is lower or equal to -5 degree Celsius and it will turn it back on when temperature is greater than -5 degrees Celsius. It should also give sound warning signal when temperature exceeds the 0 degree Celsius.

kam

• Administrator
Re: modifiy the schemtic circuit help plz
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 21:01:15 PM »
What you need to do is not to change the circuit itself (ok R10 may need to become smaller and the sensor as well like 5K or less), but the software. I will make a similar controller for cooling the water for my homemade coffee machine, and i am sure that it will fit your needs. But because it is a lot of war and tests, it may take a while. First i need to finish the rest of the coffee machine. I am sorry but i work alone and nowadays i got plenty of work to do. Subscribe to the newsletters or better watch the 2-months calendar on the home page of pcbheaven in which i mark with blue all the dates that i make a change to a page. Leave your mouse on that blue square and a popup will inform you af any change on that project.

mail866

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 14:12:07 PM »
thanks a lot sir. i need the schematic diagram in orcad pspice sutdent edition before 15 october. Please can u  help me in his regard.

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 15:36:33 PM »
sorry, i have no experience using orcad

mail866

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 00:20:56 AM »
but the software. ?? sir can u explain me about the software?

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 12:52:55 PM »
PIC 16F526 is not a simple IC, it is a microcontroller. Prior use, someone must program a software in assembly or C, compile it and upload it to the chip, to describe what the chip will do. This chip can do lots of things, from LED flashing show to remote control and things like that. Everything depends on the software.
I suppose that you do not know about PICs aned micro-controllers. therefore, i suggest you follow another schematic and not this one, because you will need a couple of months studying PICs to start playing with. I really do not know if there is a chip with built-in thermostat function that does not need a microcontroller to operate. The DS1621 for example has a built in thermostat, but you need a way to program it, and that way is usually through a microcontroller.

What about an analog thermostat? You really need a display?