Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: mosfet 033EN5M  (Read 4688 times)

ketske

mosfet 033EN5M
« on: July 09, 2012, 15:47:42 PM »
Im repairing a Panasonic DMRES30V.
Got the code f09 for a capacitor plague.

solved now i have some overheated places and the code u99 and theres sitting a switching ic ICE on it and the other an 033E5M.
I think im gonna replace this one and the ic (2A265) as they are sensitive to heat.

Is there an alternative for this component 033en5m?
It is diffcult to find this component  without too much shippings costs.

Someone can help me?

Thanks alot!

regards.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 15:52:58 PM by ketske »

RealRiot

Re: mosfet 033EN5M
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 02:21:34 AM »
I had made an attempt at trying to find a match for you. I had done a semiconductor reference. I may be wrong but it appears that this device in question is a Sharp product designed for a specific application.  Please refer to the link below.

http://www.hkinventory.com/public/OfferInventResult.asp?search=offerinvent&MainCate=&SubCate=&Order=&keywords=&words=3&mode=&brand=&datecode=&MinQty=&iSearchCateCrit=&MultiSearch=0&pnums=033EN5M&btnSubmit=Search&Membership=0&orderby=0
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 02:24:27 AM by RealRiot »

ketske

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 12:23:33 PM »
Thanks for your attention, yes you're right i forgot to say this , this is yes a sharp brand.
And i already looked on this site but it gonna give me too much costs i guess.

Annyway thanks for your attention.

Btw. nice project you're doing about thos paranormal i have been watching those movies, unbelieveable. :o

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 15:43:05 PM »
Btw. nice project you're doing about thos paranormal i have been watching those movies, unbelieveable. :o

I really would like to watch one investigation from close.

ketske

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 18:47:16 PM »
That would be exciting yes , but a lill creepy too as if it is for real which i think there's a fact behind this investigations . This would be amazing as i actually believe a bit in ghost when i watched this.

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 19:17:13 PM »
truth be told, i'm quite skeptic around ghosts and gods and things like that. In my whole life i never believed without facts and arguments. I'm a fan of the geometrical proving methodology and exact philosophical analysis which always conflicts with dogmatic believes and sayings. But, mainly out of curiosity, i always seek for new things, and this is why i would totally like to join an investigation of that type. I'm not afraid of ghosts since i do not believe in ghosts, but this believe is rather a "scientific belief": I don't believe as long as someone cannot prove their existence, but i remain open to any proves given in future... If someone can prove that ghosts exist (and i can recreate the same experiment myself and have constant results), then maybe i will start being afraid of ghosts.... I'm not sure...

ketske

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 21:30:33 PM »
Yes thats a fact.
Well , afraid , if you're affraid , most mediums say that if you're afraid , they know that and this is for ghosts a easy pick , only by bad features can cause this some acute symptoms , other use this just to , how do i say this, charge them .
We all have some sort of wall around us , a energy shield and this can weaken or be stronger as the way you should think it changes .
But however bad features only exists on history stories when they died there on place delict .
Or u may be in a serious bad angry depression , however .
Others just uhm "fly' around and don't do anny harm if you don't want contact with them
Only if they think that you're on theyr territories they gonna give you a sign if they don't like it or they give you a cold rare feeling? and if you ignore them they could get  a little angry because you don't believe actually , and they want to contact you in a way (yes i read already alot :-) ) .
i had that with the old house of my grandfather , really strange feeling.
But however they don't do anny harm , like u said to be open for new things , just do it and don't be affraid , trust me .
And even if you're a lill scare even that won't attract them :-).

well im no medium but i've read alot of this stuff  (Lol)

excuse me for being off topic !
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 21:32:36 PM by ketske »

RealRiot

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 08:23:52 AM »
The paranormal is nothing to fear. But yes it is very true and there are things that man to this day have yet the ability to explain. We investigate the Paranormal which comes in more then one form. UFO's are also a big part of the Paranormal field that no one can explain but it has been proven time and time again that there is something out there. But like for many seeing is believing. !

Most paranormal investigators have had experiences that will make you think twice. We spend hundreds and even thousands of dollars on equipment to prove to the rest of man kind that this is not the figment of our imagination but fact ! There are thousands of us out here and there is a reason. Nothing that we do is just based on speculation.

The only proof is seeing for yourself. ! Once you do experience these things try explaining it to the rest of society. I mean the skeptics and the ones that have never seen or heard it for themselves. These days we show people the evidence and let them draw there own conclusions.

Unfortunately there are pranksters and people that like to modify images and voices. These are the ones that make it that much more difficult for us. These days it gets more and more difficult to determine what is fact and what is fiction because of these people.

I am one of those guys that has no fear. Just a great curiosity for things that I do not understand. When I go into an investigation it is not about getting proof it is about experiencing these things for myself. I want to know if there is life after death. I want to know what it will be like on the other side if there is one which I am very confident there is.!

Many people think that when you die that's it there is no more. With what I have experienced I can tell you that it is false there is more...... Now it is a matter of what it is like . There are questions that still need to be answered such as . Will we still have intelligence.? Will we still remember our family and friends.? Will we see them on the other side.? There are so many questions that we as man feel the need for answers.

This is what makes us paranormal investigators. Getting the answers to questions that have plagued man kind for hundreds and thousands of years.

ketske

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 12:24:06 PM »
yeah.

So can annyone help me?

Its an mossfet from sharp with 4 legs and one cut in the mid.

POS Voltage REGULATOR.+SW 3.3V 4p. SMD

only in asia they can give me those things.
but that could be quite expensive

annyone can give an alternative for it?

allright im on someway now

a datasheet.

and whats NC? because that leg is broken i see here
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:39:39 PM by ketske »

cheerio

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 23:57:58 PM »
NC -> Not Connected

ketske

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 21:05:35 PM »
NC -> Not Connected

Thanks for your help! :D

ketske

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 21:08:07 PM »
Well i couldn't found something else i think this project is going to the trash , sorry guys.
Im goign to do further on my ps3 project , this one has a flash fault adn a i gonna reflash the nor chips with Progskeet.

thanks!

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 17:00:02 PM »
it happens.... don't give up!  8) 8) 8)