Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Where do we find the artwork files for the projects ????  (Read 3218 times)

anagnost1

Where do we find the artwork files for the projects ????
« on: April 14, 2011, 22:22:32 PM »
Hi there.

Im very new to this site, there are plenty of good projects on pcbhaven and so far i dont seem to get the artwork files inorder to start building one.

Can anyone help ???

Thanks
Greg

kam

• Administrator
Re: Where do we find the artwork files for the projects ????
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 22:36:50 PM »
when you say artwork files, what do you mean? PCB or schematics? Regarding the schematics, it is all provided in the pages. If the image is small, click to enlarge.
Regarding the PCBs, i only build PCBs for the "project"section and only. I never build PCB for the circuits section, because they are just prototype circuits.

anagnost1

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 21:29:43 PM »
Hi again.

Thanks for your reply, I understand that you have made the pcb in the project section, but what i want to know is this.
Nowhere is any file to download that allows us to make the pcb board, does this mean we have to use your schematic and desing our own ?

Thanks

Greg

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 22:05:54 PM »
oh i see what you mean. i do not upload files from the program that i used, to avoid software advertising. If you want the files though, i can send them personally with email.

anagnost1

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 10:02:29 AM »
Good morning.

Thanks for your speedy reply again. The project file for the electronics board desing is that of the thermostat controller that controlls the etching tank that you built. My e-mail address is gregory.anagnostou@gmail.com.

Thanks again

Greg

anagnost1

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 20:43:30 PM »
Hi there

I am still waiting for your e mail Kam, sorry to be a nussance, on my previous post i stated my e mail address !

Thanks
Greg

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 23:24:28 PM »
sorry, i read the post but totally forgot it. i send it now.

kam

• Administrator