General Category > Your projects

Security alarm - ON/OFF lamps - Irrigation - Work alarm. All these with PLC

(1/7) > >>

kourt:
This is  my home project, i use one PLC ( mitsubishi a controller).
I have four operations with one PLC.
The display of PLC have 4 lines,one for each operation and every line of push buttons for each programm.
1. the first operation (1st line ) is a security alarm with two zones.To activate the  alarm i use the push button in the first line of buttons ( i push for three seconds )
2. The second operation is for switch on/off six lamps in my garden . I use two buttons ( the second line of push buttons ). With one push button i choose the lamp  ( 1 to 6 ) and with other i swich on or swich off.
3. The third operation is for auto or manual irrigation . I use two push buttons ( third line of push buttons ) . i have one push button for auto operation and one for manual operation ( for irrigation i use one electromagnetic valve ).
4.  The fourth operation is a working alarm.I use 4 buttons each alarm i want to use. Two for morning one for evening and one for night. I use one remote push button near my bed with a buzzer. Ever time i have alarm energise the buzzer.With remote push button i can stop it.after five minutes the buzzer energises again. I can stop it for three times , after the third time i can not stop it and i must wake up and stop it from the central panel only.

I sent one photo with this panel. I hope that you can see this photo.

kourt:
This is  one photo with the external palel . Inside  i have all the connections with the lamps , the electromagnetic valve , the horn of security alarm . You can see also the relays , a power supply unit e.t.c.

spic0m:
Nice project man!
But in my humble opinion all this can be done with a pc, nevertheless it's a good project.
Can you add more photos of the connections and stuff?

kam:
lol Great work  :o :o :o :o :o  8) 8) 8) 8)

Funny with the snooze mode of the alarm!

And all done by PLC?
Can you upload more info like the schematic drawing and the code of the PLC?

kam:
Oh and of course, you earn the prize of the first uploaded project ever on PCB Heaven!

PRIZE FOR KOYRT!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version