Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Laser Detector with Triac and fade-in, fade-out  (Read 6080 times)

alex.radu

Re: Laser Detector with Triac and fade-in, fade-out
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 20:23:03 PM »
Totally agree. For now, i will stick with the Spice. Too expensive...

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 21:48:07 PM »
sure it is. do not rush to get an oscilloscope, and unless you have some money for spent, do not go for an expensive brand. Keep an eye for auctions in ebay .de and.com and .ca. From time to time you may find super prices for very good staff.

alex.radu

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 14:09:38 PM »
For now, my oscilloscope is the transient simulation. I think it helps a little... And when i need an oscilloscope, i go to school, about 5 minutes from where i live and things gets solved quick. The reason i use LTSpice is because is fast, i can measure very fast nets in circuit. And i really like that i have the chance to experiment various circuits from the internet, test them, but mostly, learn what that circuit does.