Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: If dinosaurs had not disappear  (Read 5457 times)

5and1half

If dinosaurs had not disappear
« on: April 06, 2008, 12:17:28 PM »
I was reading a scientific article, i do not remember where. This article was talking about evolution. It takes as a fact the Darwin theory that we come from the gorillas. With the pass of millions of years, we evolved into what we are today. With brain (some of us) and logic (even less)...
But our first instance would bee a logicless animal with no ability to talk or think and walking on 4 legs. Actually, a premature gorilla.

And now the hit. Dinosaurs are much much more older than our ancestors. Actually, millions of years older. Imagine what kind of animals would they be today and how would they have evolved if they had not extinct due to this space rock. Today we have 1-2 spices not so old but older than us but they are not evolved. Actually, nobody said that all spices would evolve. But in a range of 100 or 1000 spices, one may have evolved, like humans. Not all monkeys evolved...

Imagine... Your neighbor would be a friendly dinoman...

Andre

Re: If dinosaurs had not disappear
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 13:45:50 PM »
really really interesting theory.
After all, that time, dinos did indeed rule the earth. Maybe we would not exist and only dinomen would have survived...

Mercury

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 15:41:19 PM »
I believe that there would be only one spice that would survive from this story. Two 'thinking' spices would be not possible. One would extinct during a war between them... Don't you agree? This is nature.

methos

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 19:01:22 PM »
I knew that there was something strange going on with my neighbour!
 >:(

spic0m

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 20:08:15 PM »
lol  ;D

Erkeli

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 00:49:37 AM »
I believe that there would be only one spice that would survive from this story. Two 'thinking' spices would be not possible. One would extinct during a war between them... Don't you agree? This is nature.

I do not agree.
This is not nature.
If nature was like this, there would be only gorillas and not monkeys, horses and not donkeys.

Supernova

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 13:51:55 PM »
Yes erkeli you are right. Nature has the way to balance everything. But what mercury said is that people have the way to unbalance nature :-\

Mercury

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 18:59:56 PM »
The nature of humans i meant, not nature itself