Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: PWM 3-Wires Fan Controller with RPM feedback (Pulse Stretching Method)  (Read 13245 times)

kam

• Administrator
hmmmmm now you put me into thinking. I'll check if i have some f88s in stock and i will upload the software myself to see what's cooking.
As for the LCD, pike had once found one good tutorial which he might like to share this link with us.

Regarding the book, i made one mistake when i began this site: I began war with many countries... I must first finish (and this will eventually happen before summer) the transistor e-book that i write, and publish it as a pdf. Then i began the long period of video making for transistors. And then, oh yes, it is THEN when i will finish (and probably re-write the book as it happened with the transistors) the PIC tutorial. I have some big plans for this, which hopefully will come to life...

Teza

Oh dear, I have lured your focus from your project over to mine, can I blame my dog for bad influence? ;D

Tho a very good opertunity for me to start learning.
Looking forward to the link, if he feels like sharing it  :)

kam

• Administrator
damn, urgent business trip came up for tomorrow till saturday night.  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\