Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Need Help Building a Extremely simple PCB  (Read 2102 times)

Chevy86 IROC-Z

Need Help Building a Extremely simple PCB
« on: June 27, 2012, 08:45:42 AM »
Ok guys. Im into programming EPROMs for GM Camaro's. But I wanted to build my own PCB but I have no idea how to do it. I tried using ExpressPCB but its is far advanced for me. Can anyone help me out? Here are some examples of the PCB Im interested in making....
Also what are the parts listed (1,2,3) called in the pictures that Ive provided?

kam

• Administrator
Re: Need Help Building a Extremely simple PCB
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 18:21:11 PM »
try freepcb. I've heard that is very simple for beginners. What you want to make is very simple. If you fail with freepcb, then go to eagle pcb. It is not simple at all, but it is the one that i use and i might help you there.

Chevy86 IROC-Z

Re: Need Help Building a Extremely simple PCB
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 02:48:29 AM »
try freepcb. I've heard that is very simple for beginners. What you want to make is very simple. If you fail with freepcb, then go to eagle pcb. It is not simple at all, but it is the one that i use and i might help you there.
Cool. Ill give it a try. Thanks