Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: PC Fan RPM Bargraph Meter  (Read 1498 times)

DaveyC

• Cadet
PC Fan RPM Bargraph Meter
« on: November 26, 2012, 04:11:54 AM »
Hi,
After several Hours of looking on the internet I stumbled across this website whilst looking for something exactly like this :
http://www.pcbheaven.com/circuitpages/PC_Fan_RPM_Bargraph_Meter/

I am a PC gamer and my rig and fans are sometimes pushed to the limits so whilst at LAN events I dont want to have to be lifiting the lid every so often to check the state of the fans and the ones on the market wont fit in my case hence the needs for me to be building a custom montoring solution.

I am looking at building 2/3 of the above circuit into my PC in a spare 3.5" bay so its going to be cramped.

Basically what I would like to know is....

... is there anywhere i can buy the kit for the above, somewhere I can buy the PCB and put the components on it myself, or worst case does anyone have a overlay or simlair for me to put this onto a project board, forgive me I am fairly novice when it comes to circuit building and this to me at least is quite complex!

regards
Dave