Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Problem with: PIC Capacitance Sensor with 4 buttons and Multitouch Function  (Read 2395 times)

chrisstmk

Hi guys !

I build this circuit ( http://www.pcbheaven.com/circuitpages/PIC_Capacitance_Sensor_with_Multitouch_Function/ ) and tested it but it doesn't work and i don't know where the problem is.

All touchsenspins of the pic (B0-B3) are everytime on GND, all outputs (C2-C3-D0-D1) are allso everytime on GND.
I build the touchpads from a doubleside copperboard (7cm x 2cm). One side is connected to GND the other side is milled in four quaters every quater is connected with one touchsenspin of the pic.

Maybe there is a problem with the config. I've used this config. for the PIC:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=286859651434090&set=a.158762770910446.32131.100003301724284&type=1

So can somebody  help me with my problem ?

Thanks.

kam

• Administrator
Best is if you disable the configuration works bypass of your program and let my software to set the fuses instead. I've included the required lines in the assembly code.

If you just want to upload the hex, then here are the fuses:
 __config _config1,_FCMEN_OFF  & _IESO_ON & _CLKOUTEN_ON & _BOREN_OFF  & _CPD_OFF & _CP_OFF & _MCLRE_ON  & _PWRTE_OFF & _WDTE_OFF & _FOSC_INTOSC
 __config _config2,_LVP_ON  & _BORV_27 & _STVREN_OFF & _PLLEN_OFF & _VCAPEN_OFF & _WRT_OFF

PWRT must be disabled
IESO is ON
PLL is OFF
Brown out is at 2.7
Watchdog is off
Clock out is ON
FCMEM is off
STVREN is off

chrisstmk

WOW it works!!

I download your HEX file a second time, and it works immediately! The config was automatically set right and it run... I don't know why the first try goes wrong...

Thanks a lot!!!

kam

• Administrator
Cool! Enjoy!