Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Thinking of RSS feeds? Not yet?  (Read 2773 times)

Mercury

Thinking of RSS feeds? Not yet?
« on: August 23, 2008, 19:09:29 PM »
Well, if i have good understand, spic0m is here the news googler.  ;D

Spic0m, this goes for you. You should also consider a freeware rss feed software so you enrich this site with news rss feeds... Also goes for kam :D

Isnt this a good idea? After all, RSS are very trendy now adays  ;D

spic0m

• Global Moderator
Re: Thinking of RSS feeds? Not yet?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 21:41:17 PM »
That's not a bad idea. My only consideration is that having the news from a "bot" makes the thematology much wider than the "handpicked" news of the mod  ;D , nevertheless the news are more and constant, which is something more appropriate for such a proffesional site like this. So, if admin agrees we can check on that.  :)

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 23:38:35 PM »
Well, spic0m, i leave it up to you... you know that is impossible for me to take care of. I will do whatever need to have an rss feed but it is then up to you to create and upload the feeds...

spic0m

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 21:04:05 PM »
Ok, i got the point.  ;)
From a very short research i made (no time today, pluging telephone lines in some office), there are not so many technology sites that support rss. I'll make a more thorough search and see what i can find. Stay tuned.

spic0m

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 19:58:21 PM »
Even if my time is not that much this time of year (to much work  :() i'm ready with the rss feeds, when admin is ready we start  :).

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 20:18:39 PM »
The administrator is ready to start. A dedicated page for rss feeds will be shortly up and running.

Hopefully, we will have the best tech-news over the net, as there are no many sources for pure tech news.

spic0m

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 20:32:04 PM »
I cannot say my "news" are hardcore tech but i believe they cover a much broader tech interest. After all i'm not that expertised in much of the foroum subjects but i still like technology and improvements. Also i'm willing to search for news that interests you, just post it!

Mercury

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 22:04:27 PM »
keep up the good work, i will be the first to get ur rss