Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Hybrid ultra effective PC cooling system - Extreme sub-ambient temperatures  (Read 38980 times)

kam

• Administrator
It will come to a nice cooling system with a large dose of mad science on it! 

And a question, when in internal air loop all seems ok, when you get air from outside wouldn't moisture come along?

Yes of course, but doesnt it all the time? I mean, the most of us have air cooling but moisture is not such a problem. it would be a great problem if we had the peltier te inside the box (because of the high temperature differences). The idea is that when the system runs on water cooling or hybrid cooling, then there will also be another good that no moisture will enter the box. You can permanently switch off the air cooling if you live for example under a pool, but so few moisture did hurt no one.
I have also include (see the documents) a moisture meter. This is done to check hoi moisture is affected when running on peltier cooling. Because i know that there are systems to remove the moisture and uses cooling methods. Maybe i will insert a max moisture level and then run peltrie cooling if necessary to remove moisture. But this is phase number 3 on the project... First the implementation.

Pest

Ya sure, first you turn us up and then... cold shower.  :P

I Will agree with you supernova

kam

• Administrator
I must cut into 2 ore more pieces.... :-\

spic0m

• Global Moderator
Where you live? Never heard of cloning?  ;D

kam

• Administrator
it will take 30 years to clone me... Im already 30