Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Question for PCB manufacturing  (Read 11066 times)

Mosquito

Re: Question for PCB manufacturing
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 21:08:28 PM »
Now when you say "magazine paper" on your article, what exactly do you mean? Blank magazine paper?

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 22:12:35 PM »
Now when you say "magazine paper" on your article, what exactly do you mean? Blank magazine paper?

Of course not blank magazine paper. Magazines are 99% copied using offset method. This method does not use toner like ink. The ink of the offset method is permanent and does not transfer using an iron.

When i say magazine paper i mean, you buy a good magazine for 5 euros and you have let's say... 100 pages for test. 0.05 euros per page. good eh?  ;)

Supernova

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 23:48:09 PM »
Wouldn't photographic paper be better? have you test it?

Erkeli

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 01:24:22 AM »
Well, the problem will be when you try to remove it. It will not get sog and it will torture you until it is completely off. You need something like, ehm... magazine paper (  :P :P)

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 02:35:06 AM »
 :) ;D :D

ScubaCap

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 16:07:01 PM »
There are also special pill out papers for this reason. Really easy to use as i see. But everyone says that it does not worth the price as with plain paper or even magazine paper it works also good.

And of course your trick with the etch-rub is really neatly!