Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Did NASA visit the moon?  (Read 9014 times)

Supernova

Did NASA visit the moon?
« on: August 26, 2008, 11:58:11 AM »
Many things have been heard for this. Some say that NASA did indeed visit the moon. Some others say that the whole thing was a very good movie taken in area 51 and that's why they keep area 51 so well secured.

What do you believe? Did they actually visit the moon?

colombo

Re: Did NASA visit the moon?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 22:28:00 PM »
Ok, suppose they did go to the moon. Right. And the Russians had the sputnik gizmo already up and running...
I believe that if the USAs had really step on the moon, they would have found there a russian restaurant to eat... After all, if you see the tens of dokimanteurs discussing this thing, you will find out why they did NOT go to the moon.

MiriaM

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 22:37:30 PM »
Ok, suppose they did go to the moon. Right. And the Russians had the sputnik gizmo already up and running...
I believe that if the USAs had really step on the moon, they would have found there a russian restaurant to eat... After all, if you see the tens of dokimanteurs discussing this thing, you will find out why they did NOT go to the moon.

looololololololo colombo! A Russian restauran! cool
Are you Russian btw?

Mercury

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 12:00:48 PM »
Come on people, no one can be sure if they did step on the moon.

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 14:18:39 PM »
Come on people, no one can be sure if they did step on the moon.

Have you seen the photos and videos from nasa? There are many evidence that it is only a very good movie, not reality. It could of course be a conspiracy against NASA but the subject has taken such huge simensions that i believe that NASA would have taken place against all these. But i have never heard someone from NASA saying anything.

Mercury

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 14:41:16 PM »
I have seen some. But this does not prove anything.

Supernova

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 20:59:32 PM »
I should have sent this from the first time  ;D

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/apollohoax.html

colombo

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 19:49:52 PM »
And what about you supernova? What do u believe?

Supernova

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 23:08:57 PM »
I am a little bit confused about this. I surely do not believe that hopping on the moon is not an easy thing. I saw a documentary that eventually came to the conclusion that this was a film taken somewhere in area 51. The documentary had some very strong clues that nearly convinced me that no one ever went to moon.

And another thing comes to my mind. A question. If the americans did this to prove their power (the the Russians) during cold war, but the Russians had managed first to orbit a satellite, how comes and they did not had a walkabout the moon?

My opinion? I do not believe anyone can easily visit the moon. Actually, i do not believe man can go to the outterspace for more than some seconds.

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 23:14:38 PM »
My opinion is to keep everyone's opinion unlocked to avoid surprises.

Mercury

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 23:23:01 PM »

;) Agree

Supernova

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 23:13:50 PM »

Disagree

Sometimes we must have an opinion for some things

colombo

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 23:45:57 PM »
My opinion? I do not believe anyone can easily visit the moon. Actually, i do not believe man can go to the outterspace for more than some seconds.

How comes that? What do you mean first of all "outer space"? and why a space shuttle cannot go there? We are talking about the moon, not pluto