Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: what can i do and what not  (Read 5044 times)

ORYS

what can i do and what not
« on: September 30, 2008, 14:00:57 PM »
first i need a magazine fo tools.can you help.can i add or delete a vacum clamping block and how.i now how to move it ant can found how to add

spic0m

• Global Moderator
Re: what can i do and what not
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 00:38:16 AM »
Magazine for tools? You mean hand tools? Screwdrivers, pliers, etc. etc.? For the vacuum clamping blocks now, for delete just press delete  ;), to add, there is no add button since the number of vacuums are 4 by default, what you can do is move some of the blocks that are not showing in the draw. It's pretty difficult to explain that, you should call the machine technicians about that.

ORYS

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 19:33:06 PM »
thank you spic0m.i mean tool magazine for bima 300 that we have by from xristos kosmas company ;D ;D ;D ;D

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 22:00:36 PM »
I am not sure if an electronic catalog exists with complete cutter range. Maybe you need a hard copy. You should contact a tool company (like leuco for example) and ask to mail you one.

spic0m

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 23:46:13 PM »
Here are some links for tool manufacturers but i don't know which of them have representatives in your country.

LEUCO
LEITZ
AMANA
DIMAR

ORYS

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 19:33:20 PM »
two more questions.if you now
is it posible to make a clock?in the imawop there is a clock but it is not posible too execute the program.i think it is a test program

spic0m

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 19:58:51 PM »
It is possible to make a clock, the hard way and the easy way. You can make it in  Imawop line by line (a very difficult way but free) or you can purchase a CAD program with post processor for your machine and make it here or import it ready (the easier way but costly). The demo clock you cannot execute.  ;)

ORYS

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 20:04:00 PM »
do you think the company that we by the machine have a cad program.how match is it cost :-X :-X

spic0m

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 20:15:08 PM »
I don't know about the company you bought the machine, but the company manufacturing the machine has one, it's called ImaWinCad. For the price you can ask the company sold you the machine.

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 14:37:29 PM »
do you think the company that we by the machine have a cad program.how match is it cost :-X :-X

But first decide with yourself if you need a 2D CAD or a 3D CAD 4axis. This is the main difference to functionality (and price). A plain cad will only make your life easier. A 3D cad will explode your work!