Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3590 times)

praet531

Hello!
« on: October 14, 2008, 01:43:32 AM »
I am a new to electronics. I work for electric installations on buildings and factories for a company in Poland. I am 22 years old and i am now trying to learn relay automations and PLC automations. I have no idea of subjects you cover like physics maths and electronics but i find them interesting and i follow the links every time.
I find your forum a very nice place to talk to and you have a lot of matters to discuss. I am very happy to join your company!

kam

• Administrator
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 16:03:43 PM »
Hallo praet!

I welcome you to our forum! We have some other people here that do the same job like you and you may find some commont interest. Hope you enjoy our work.

Supernova

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 23:21:16 PM »
Welcome! Have a nice time here!  ;)

J.G

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 20:59:51 PM »
Hallo praet! Welcome!
I am an electrician too.I've heard that there are good electricians in Poland.keep in touch! :D :D