Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: need help to unblog bima  (Read 3308 times)

ORYS

need help to unblog bima
« on: December 29, 2008, 12:17:08 PM »
my bima cnc machine has blogd i supose from the cold.the mashine head is trying to take the tool but it never reach it .fault using M13tool not unclumbt .the machine head is going down only by half.i make tool change break ant everything is normal.i have chenge the program and make reset but the problem is still exist.if anyone can help i will be thankful.if not thanks anyway

kam

• Administrator
Re: need help to unblog bima
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 01:16:14 AM »
Hi orys, it's been a long time...

So, in your case, i would clean the spindle. Use dry clean. Do not spray in the HSK water,air or oil. Avoid any liquid. Instead, use the things that we clean our ears (you know, the sticks with the cotton, not the fingers  ;D ) with a soft and thin lubricating grease. Put only a small amount of grease inside, just a very few. This is critical. NOT TOO MUCH. A drop is enough. Then use the sticks with the cotton to clean the fins that wolds the tool. There should be about 6 fons on an HSK system like yours.