Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Linux sucks?  (Read 2598 times)

spic0m

• Global Moderator
Linux sucks?
« on: May 06, 2009, 00:33:50 AM »
I found an interesting presentation in Lunduke.com that explains the reasons why linux sucks.
Even if i'm a Linux user i can't disagree with what said, you can watch the backbone of the presentation slides in OpenOffice format and also a video (that takes forever to download) with the live stuff.

source: Lunduke

kam

• Administrator
Re: Linux sucks?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 00:42:04 AM »
???

I followed the link and found only some apps. What do i do wrong?

spic0m

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 16:34:51 PM »
You probably followed the site link not the "source" link, try again.  ;)

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 10:13:05 AM »
Yes i did  :-\

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 10:22:04 AM »
It does suck sometimes.

I use ubuntu at the moment. I used to work with wins, until the day that i was forced to leave the (somehow) stable hard working 2k. XP and Vista i had to choose. I chose ubuntu.

I use Quanta for my web pages and i am very pleased with this app. Gimp is good but still light years back from photoshop. Amarok is enough for my needs. K9copy more than enough. Netbeans rulez the universe. And of course open office is a very good approach.

When we have to do with games, there is a problem there... You know what i mean.

But yes, linux sux sometimes. I hope on a better future where all distributors will decide.