Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Would You ?? The MT Build  (Read 4059 times)

bravodog

Would You ?? The MT Build
« on: May 28, 2009, 23:18:28 PM »
Ok all I know I am no electronics guru but I do have some log pictures of a few computer cases I have modded over the past few years with led's and so on and just wondering if you would like me to post them or not ??
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 08:02:18 AM by bravodog »

kam

• Administrator
Re: Would You ??
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 23:53:07 PM »
Of course!  8) 8) 8)

Should not ask...

bravodog

Re: Would You ??
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 02:25:12 AM »
Ok this custom case was made by me for a blind friend  :o  The braille you see says Michael Tholls PC.  This one started as a normal stock case.  All lighting and case feet as well as windows, fan grills and paint to just name a few were all custom made and wired  by me.  If you want any other info just ask and if I can remember it I will let you know LoL
Oh and bear with me as the pictures were done a few years back with a crummy camera.
Here is the slide show:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 04:58:41 AM by bravodog »

kam

• Administrator
Re: Would You ?? The MT Build
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 10:07:36 AM »
You've got the feel ant touch! Tell me something. Have you a worklog with photos to start a moding place (or maybe somehow in the project place) for you to upload those cases?

spic0m

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 20:13:50 PM »
I click the link and all i get is a page in photobucket says "login" ?  ???

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 22:21:14 PM »
same problem

bravodog

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 05:01:12 AM »
Ok I will see whats up tonight (at least over here ) while you all sleep and I should have it fixed by the time you read tomorrow when you get up & around.  I would put it on my site but since the crash I am locked out of it and can not find the paper work on the site for the pass word LoL