Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: This was the Wife's Build  (Read 3339 times)

bravodog

This was the Wife's Build
« on: May 29, 2009, 05:58:40 AM »
It's Called "Purple Haze"

This a slide show I put together instead of posting all the build pic's on here.  If you all have any questions on any of it ask me and I will try to remember  ;D  These pictures are not in order of the build it self so if it seems a little weird or out of sequence that is why.

This was it finished and in operation (bad pictures I know) It boasted no power buttons and is operated by remote control and all fans were modded to be turbine look fans.

It has since taken a tumble off a truck during a move to a new house and is sitting in the shop waiting to be re-built or scrapped ?  I may just do a purple haze 2 for her.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 05:04:17 AM by bravodog »

kam

• Administrator
Re: This was the Wife's Build
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 10:02:07 AM »
It looks nice bravo, but i have a problem with the slideshow. I cannot see it. I click on the link and asks me a password to login to p.bucket. Must i have a p.bucket account?

spic0m

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 20:16:33 PM »
Nice looks!

bravodog

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 05:04:59 AM »
Will get this one fixed up too