Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Double regulated power supply  (Read 4578 times)

kourt

Double regulated power supply
« on: June 17, 2009, 23:16:35 PM »
Hallo.
I need your help my friends.
Maybe this is stupid, but.........
I want to construct a double regulated power supply unit 0 - 30 V DC .
What i mean .
I want to have two outputs voltage 0-30v dc regulated with the  same potensiometer . I must have a switch whitch i will select which of two outputs i want to regulate ( i want to have one voltmeter ).I don,t need to much amperes ( 2-3 Amp totally ).
I hope you understand me.I did my best to the description.
Some drawings are the best.Thank you. :)

kourt

Re: Double regulated power supply
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 23:25:16 PM »
For example i want one power supply 12v DC and another 20 v DC.That is excactly what i mean.

kourt

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 23:35:04 PM »
I reply to myself, only me. ;D ;D ;D ;D
OK i umderstood that i say stupid things.Not with one potensiometer but with two.I mean with the same transformer and one voltmeter.( I think  that i will continue answer to myself and i will find the answer ) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 13:26:03 PM »
Make 2 similar regulated power supply (search our power supply schematic achive for drawings). The drawing you will choose will ask you to use for example a 220/12 1W transformer. Instead, you will use 220/12 2W transformer. Therefore you will be able to have double the load on the transformer. You can directly connect in parallel your 2 PSU circuits.

spic0m

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 20:01:31 PM »
Noooo, why you answered him? He was only 30 self posts away from finding what he needed!  ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No hard feelings  ;)

kourt

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 10:39:57 AM »
Noooo, why you answered him? He was only 30 self posts away from finding what he needed!  ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No hard feelings  ;)

:P :P
Thank you kam

kam

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 14:27:26 PM »
anytime