Home     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  

Home     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 2656 times)

Stefan

Hello!
« on: August 12, 2009, 13:35:54 PM »
Hello All,

I am Stefan from Gottingen Germany.

I googled the net for a LED dimmer circuit and found your page 'Ambient Light Equalizer'. I have to admit that i am impressed. This circuit works! Unlike some other Hocus-Pocus staff that i found and wasted my time.

Also, i really like the way you are putting it. For example, the ambient light equalizer needs a PWM circuit controlled with voltage. You have a different article with complete documentation about this circuit. And then, the Voltage controlled PWM needs a triangle wave oscillator. You also hast a complete documentation about a triangle wave oscillator. One leads to another and this is great.

I will spread your site to my friends.

Oh, and something for the guests here...

FOR THOSE WHO GOOGLED FOR TRIANGLE WAVE OSCILLATOR and came to this topic

I have search hours for a good triangle wave oscillator. I could find exppensive solutions or very complicated. The cheap and easy solutions DO NOT WORK. With all my honest, the Triangle wave oscillator from this site works. It is the only (after tens of disappointing tries) that worked and has a complete documentation how to make it and how to adjust it. I unfortunately habe no oszilloscope.

Thanks  8) 8) 8)

Steffan

kam

• Administrator
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 09:50:04 AM »
Welcome Stefan and thank you for your good words and comments. Hope you stay with us to see all of our next work.