Home     Contact     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS     Terms of services     Privacy policy  
   
 Home      Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science   


<< Back to INDEX

Did Albert Einstein fail in math? [Random Knowledge #18]
posted March 5 2013 19:54.14 by Giorgos Lazaridis




I failed in math but it's ok! Even Einstein failed in math...

FALSE

This is absolutely a false statement. As a matter of fact, Einstein excelled in maths! Einstein had mastered differential and integral calculus before he was fifteen. In primary school he was at the top of his class and was characterized as "far above the school requirements" in maths. At the age of 12 he could already solve complicated problems in applied arithmetic. He then decided to jump ahead and learn algebra and geometry during his summer vacations. When his parents brought to him the books in advance, he learned the theorems and the proofs on his own, and even came up with a way to prove the Pythagorean theory.

So, next time that you try to find an excuse for being bad in math, think twice before you say "Einstein failed too"...
 
Share



You might also like...


The Picdump of the day #21 [5 Photos]

The Next Level [PC Case Mod]

The video of the day #17 - Amazing coin trick

Why we raise our right hand when taking an oath? [Random Knowledge #29]

Billion Dollar Startups [Infographic]

3W Handheld Laser torching stuff [Lasers]

10 Awesome Vinegar Life Hacks you should know. [Lifehacks]

History's 10 Most Legendary Uncracked Codes [Technology]


<< Back to INDEX



Comments

  Name

  Email (shall not be published)

  Website

Notify me of new posts via email


Write your comments below:
BEFORE you post a comment:You are welcome to comment for corrections and suggestions on this page. But if you have questions please use the forum instead to post it. Thank you.


      

  • At 7 March 2013, 21:34:29 user Giorgos Lazaridis wrote:   [reply @ Giorgos Lazaridis]
    • @VikingKing capital "I" - OK! Greetings from the hot South


  • At 7 March 2013, 21:31:16 user VikingKing wrote:   [reply @ VikingKing]
    • @Giorgos I think your english is very good!
      We all make mistakes from time to time, that's human.
      Only machines do the same mistakes every time.

      BTW: Remember to use capital "I".
      "Do you think I can do it?", not "Do you think i can do it?"

      Greetings from the cold north! :)


  • At 7 March 2013, 20:42:19 user Giorgos Lazaridis wrote:   [reply @ Giorgos Lazaridis]
    • @VikingKing Thanks for the correction. I should have learned my lesson better when i was in school.... P.S. I did not fail in English exams...


  • At 7 March 2013, 17:56:20 user VikingKing wrote:   [reply @ VikingKing]
    • Correct english:

      "Did he fail in math?"

      "He failed in math!"

      :)


  • At 5 March 2013, 23:57:27 user Giorgos Lazaridis wrote:   [reply @ Giorgos Lazaridis]
    • @cheerio ahahahhaahah cheerio you are phenomenon!


  • At 5 March 2013, 22:53:45 user cheerio wrote:   [reply @ cheerio]
    • in fact i was awesome in math too. but i got bad marks by my teacher because i invented own formulars instead using the ones we were told. And i also used to calculate everything in my head which made it hard for my teacher to understand what i did ^^
      so math was a fail after all but i was awesome :D












     Contact     Forum     Projects     Experiments     Circuits     Theory     BLOG     PIC Tutorials     Time for Science     RSS   

    Site design: Giorgos Lazaridis
    © Copyright 2008
    Please read the Terms of services and the Privacy policy