This amazing build is the brainchild of Melbourne entrepreneur and marketing guy Steve Sammartino and Raul Oaida, a 20-year-old self-taught technology genius from Romania who Steve met on the internet.
Super Awesome Micro Project Factoids:
- The engine is made from standard Lego pieces and runs on air!
- The engine has four orbital engines and a total of 256 pistons.
- More than 500,000 LEGO pieces.
- Top speed around 20-30km (We drive it slow as are scared of giant lego explosion)
- Built in Romania and shipped to a secret location in Melbourne.
- It's a Hot Rod design, mainly because hot rods are cool.