PCB Heaven Terms of service
By using the Products and Services, you are agreeing, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms of Service and any other supplemental terms and conditions, posted guidelines or rules applicable to PCBheaven web site, Product or Service. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms of Service.
You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with PCBheaven, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States, European union or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Use of the Products and Services is subject to compliance with these Terms of Service. You acknowledge and agree that PCBheaven may terminate your access to the site or to any of the Products and Services should you fail to comply with the Terms of Service or any other guidelines and rules published by PCBheaven. Any such termination shall be in PCBheaven's sole discretion and may occur without prior notice, or any notice. PCBheaven further reserves the right to terminate any user's access to the PCBheaven site or to any of the Products and Services for any conduct that PCBheaven, in its sole discretion, believes is or may be directly or indirectly harmful to other users, to PCBheaven or to other third parties, or for any conduct that violates any local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations. PCBheaven further reserves the right to terminate any user's access to the PCBheaven site or to any of the Products and Services for any reason or for no reason at all, in PCBheaven's sole discretion, without prior notice, or any notice.
You may use the Services on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use. You may make a single copy of the individual screens you see when you use the Services, but only for your personal use. You cannot distribute or transfer the copies to others in exchange for money or other consideration. You may not modify, reformat, copy, display, distribute, transmit, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Services, except as set forth below. This means that you may not mirror the home page or results pages of the Site or PCBheaven Site on your own web site or web page.
CONDUCT OF VISITORS
We believe that all visitors benefit from basic rules regarding conduct while using the Services so that everyone feels free to share opinions and ideas. The free flow of ideas is jeopardized when a few individuals act irresponsibly. To help everyone have a positive experience, we ask that you follow the following basic rules of conduct when using the PCBheaven Site:
1. You will follow these Terms and all applicable laws;
2. You will never give your password to anyone (no PCBheaven employee will ask for it) and you will not provide your billing or credit information.
3. You will not harass, threaten or abuse other people when using the Site in any manner;
4. You will not interfere with others' use of the Site, including by interrupting other users' sessions, scrolling down (automatically or manually) to make it difficult for them, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users' enjoyment of the Services;
5. You will not post any content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libellous, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights;
6. You will not attempt to harvest any screen names of e-mail addresses for any commercial use;
7. You will not collect or store personal information about any other individual on the Site, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user;
8. You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with PCBheaven; similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another;
9. You will not use the Services to harm minors in any way, or encourage interactions with minors of a sexual nature;
10. You will not manipulate the Services so as to hide your identity or participation in Services on the Site (by using another person's identity, changing headers, or otherwise modifying any other possible identifier);
11. You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, e-mail or other solicitation (including, without limitation, junk mail, spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the Services.
12. You will not retrieve any data or other content from this site (systematically or otherwise) to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, directory or any other record of the data and/or content without PCBheaven's express written permission. If you use the data, content and/or materials from this site for any purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms, violate any of the other guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Services without giving you any notice.
If you violate any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Services without giving you any notice.
SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States, European Union or the country in which you reside.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because PCBheaven has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that PCBheaven is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that PCBheaven shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You agree to indemnify and hold PCBheaven and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PCBheaven AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. PCBheaven AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
4. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PCBheaven OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
5. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PCBheaven OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER'S USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF PCBheaven OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES).
SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADV